We preach to our clients to add your photos before you send in your paperwork… Why do we do this?
You want your photos to go up with your initial MLS listing for a number of reasons.
1) Adding your photos before you send in your paperwork ensures your photos will be posted with your initial listing. In basic terms…this means when your listing first hits the MLS, your photos will be present.
2) By doing this, you ensure your photos will show up on 3rd party sites.
3) Realtors(R) are much more likely to email a listing to a prospective client when photos are present. Potential buyers like to see photos.
4) Many MLS’s will not allow a listing to be activated until a front elevation shot is uploaded
5) It looks unprofessional to have a listing up without a single photo.
6) Adding photos at a later time only guarantees the MLS will accept your photos. There is no guarantee 3rd party sites will display all of your photos unless you upload them with your initial listing.
How do I guarantee that my photos are uploaded and I am good to go? When in doubt, email us the photos at email@example.com. If you are still unsure if we have them…give us a call at 800 657 6579.
What’s the easiest way to upload my photos BEFORE I fax in my paperwork?
Things to avoid with regards to photos:
1) If you email us your photos, send us jpegs. Do not zip them or send us a link to drop box or any other file sharing website. Please just attach them as jpegs and we will take care of the rest.
2) If you add your photos to the pre listing manager…only do this before you send us the docs. Do not add your photos in this location hours/days after you have sent your paperwork in. If you need to add photos “late” to your listing…use the private client area or email these to us. This guarantees that we will get these added for you.