Tips for using our new online sign up process
J. Andrew English
A few tips to help make the online sign up process easy and quick:
- If you you own the property with another person, IE… husband/wife/partner/etc… for each owner, you will need to specify a sep email address. The reason being, each owner has to sign. In order to sign electronically, you need your own email address.
- If you want your listing to go up on a specific date and not asap, just shoot us an email at email@example.com and let us know the specific date you prefer. (otherwise, we will process the listing asap)
- If you don’t see an email from our server, check your junk mail/spam mail folder
- If you have any difficult with our forms and prefer to fill something out by hand, just call us or email us and we will send you a print ready version.
- Once all parties have signed the listing agreement, our server will then send you the profile sheet. The way the system is set up, all owners have to sign the listing agreement before the system will send out the profile doc.
- If you have any trouble with your photos, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle these for you.
- When in doubt, give us a call and we can help expedite the process. Don’t spend too much time on one issue trying to resolve it on your own. Chances are, we can assist and fix the problem with a 1 minute phone call.