Congress Realty, Inc. is a licensed Real Estate Brokerage in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington. Through a commitment to our clients, Congress Realty has established itself as the largest provider of Flat Fee MLS Listings in the United States, by both volume of properties listed and volume of properties sold. No other competitor can make this claim. Plain and simple, we have listed and sold more properties than any other company/brokerage that offers the Flat Fee Listing Service.
We can be found through all major search engines, newspapers, many magazines, & blogs, including such prestigious publications as REALTOR® Magazine, Inman News, The Phoenix Business Journal, and ABC World News Tonight. As the industry leader, we have a full time staff to assist you with changes to your listing, questions regarding your listing or marketplace, in addition to access to our innovative private customer area.
J. Andrew English – Andrew is a licensed Real Estate Broker, including being actively licensed in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington. With years of experience in residential real estate, Andrew is trusted by many for honest, accurate, and realistic views of various market places, including tips on negotiations, pricing, staging, amongst other areas of expertise. Andrew has literally been involved in thousands of transactions, comparatively; Andrew negotiates more sales in a 12 month period than 99% of all other Realtors® handle in their entire careers. When you speak with Andrew, you can have confidence knowing that he sincerely understands your marketplace. He has owned/sold his own investment properties throughout the Western United States and uses this to help his clients succeed. There is something very secure about knowing and trusting your Broker comprehending what you are going through as a seller and that he is working towards your overall best interest. Some of Andrew’s recent transactions include:
- Subdividing a 24 unit apt complex into 3-8plexes w/ unique parcel #’s and selling each 8 plex for top dollar.
- Handling multiple offers, including navigating through 17 offers on one listing.
- Extensive experience with positioning properties for multiple offers/ bid dates.
- Ocean front and other multi million dollar transactions
- Numerous Vacant Land Sales, including those which are subdivided into smaller parcels.
- Negotiating many creative financing deals, including Owner Will Carry, Leasebacks, Lease Purchase, & Lease Option.
- High Rise / Luxury Condos, including the Vegas Strip, Downtown Dallas, Sunset Boulevard in LA, and the Gas Lamp District in San Diego.
Donald L. Plunkett, Jr. – Donald is a licensed Real Estate Broker and president of Congress Realty, Inc. Donald is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) with over 15 years of experience in real estate. Besides working with buyers and sellers, Donald has owned single family, multi-family, office and retail investment properties in Arizona, California, Colorado, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas. Featured in REALTOR® Magazine 30 Under 30 feature in 2005, Donald has been frequently interviewed by Inman News Service.
Some of Donald’s recent transactions include:
- Sale of a multi-tenant shopping center in Central Arizona.
- Re-positioning and selling a $7 million unanchored shopping center.
- Negotiating purchase and tenant improvement on new construction office condominium in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- 1031 exchange of an investment condo in Anaheim, California, into a 27 unit apartment building in Mesa, Arizona, (re-sold approximately 18 months later at $150K profit).
- Timely disposition of 85% of new home inventory in Boise, Idaho, prior to market correction.